Friend Family Dentistry can help you achieve a great smile with the latest restorative dentistry methods available.
If you have chipped, damaged, decayed or missing teeth, a full mouth restoration can help you look younger, feel more confident, improve chewing ability, and restore teeth. Dr. Jack Friend and his team are very experienced in helping patients from Colonial Heights, Petersburg, and Richmond, with full mouth restoration cosmetic dentistry.
A Full Mouth Restoration can offer many advantages, such as:
- Restoring your smile and renewing your sense of self-confidence
- Restoring your bite so you can eat and chew your foods properly
- Preventing continued breakdown of the teeth
- Avoiding future pain and complications by preventing further breakdown
- Restoring worn out teeth to their original size or better
- Giving you the smile you have always wanted!
Full Mouth Restoration is a cosmetic dentistry procedure used when all or most of your teeth need to be restored due to excessive teeth grinding or severe decay. Full Mouth Restorations often involve crowns, dental implants and even porcelain veneers to restore your smile back to a beautiful shape and an appealing shade of white. Here is the step-by-step process of how Dr. Jack Friend can restore your teeth:
What are the Costs of a Full Mouth Restoration?
- First, the dentist will take impressions of your existing teeth.
- Then we make models of your teeth to ensure the bite is correct and to preview the look of your teeth upon completion.
- You will see a preview of likely results and adjustments to shape and shade of the teeth are discussed.
- Once you are satisfied with the treatment plan, restoration work will begin in cooperation with the lab to achieve the best possible fit, function, and aesthetics.
- The end result is a remarkable smile makeover, improved bite and better function.
The cost of a full mouth restoration can vary depending on the nature of each individual patient’s case. Call (804) 520-8994 or click here to contact us today for your free consultation and we’ll discuss your goals and options with Full Mouth Restoration Cosmetic Dentistry. Our caring staff will let you know about affordable financing options and dental insurance policies that make it easy to get the dental care you need.
If you have any specific questions about the dental services we provide to patients from Colonial Heights, Petersburg and Richmond, call us at (804) 520-8994.